For ananné's founder, Urs Pohlman, MD PhD, it is particularly important to do something good for the skin with his natural active cosmetics.
All our products regularly undergo a strict certification process. We guarantee that our entire body and facial care line is 100% vegan, natural, halal tested and produced without any animal testing and without microplastics or plastics.
NATRUE is an international non-profit organisation based in Brussels. Its mission is the worldwide promotion and protection of natural and organic cosmetics. The NATRUE seal appears only on products that have undergone an impartial and strict certification process by an independent certifier.
- NATRUE-certified products are made of 100% natural materials
- Water is calculated as a neutral ingredient in the NATRUE seal. This, in order to avoid artificially increasing the naturalness
- Greenwashing is not possible with the certificate
The vegan flower was introduced by the Vegan Society England in 1990 and is a certificate recognised by the EU. The Vegan Flower guarantees that a product is 100% vegan.
- The product must not contain any animal components, by-products or raw materials (e.g. cow's milk)
- Animal testing is prohibited at every stage of production
- No animal materials may be used during production
When buying products with the cruelty-free label, you are helping to protect rabbits, mice, guinea pigs, rats and other animals from torturous testing and lifelong suffering. The PETA "Beauty without Rabbits" program is the ultimate resource for conscientious buyers.
- Strict ban on animal testing
- The PETA certification stands for a world without animal use, without cruelty to animals and without animal abuse
The representatives of Clean Beauty distinguish between healthy and harmful ingredients and investigate which of them people apply to their skin. The more natural, the better, is the credo and supports a conscious consumer behavior.
- Free from toxic ingredients
- Substances derived exclusively from nature
- GMO-free ingredients, free from chemical herbicides, pesticides, fungicides and antibiotics
Zero plastic inside
Only brands and companies that do not use microplastic ingredients in their products can carry the "Zero Plastic Inside" logo.
- The body care line must be completely free of microplastic ingredients and plastic components
Halal quality control
Halal is an Arabic word and means translated "allowed". It describes all things and actions that are permitted under Islamic law.
- Halal cosmetics may not contain alcohol or animal ingredients
- Moreover, many chemical additives are also taboo