Disclaimer and conditions of participation in the ananné AG Swiss Mountain Organics raffle on Facebook and Instagram: The raffle is not affiliated with Facebook and is in no way sponsored, supported or organised by Facebook. The contact person and person responsible is solely the organiser, ananné AG Swiss Mountain Organics.
- The competition begins on 10 November at 9 am and ends on 15 November 2020 at 11 pm.
- The competition will be conducted exclusively in English.
- Entries can be submitted by posting a comment under the Facebook or Instagram post. Multiple comments will be counted as a single entry, with the first comment counting.
- Comments that violate the Facebook guidelines, Swiss law and / or copyright will be removed without notice once they are known. The participant is thus excluded from the raffle.
- Eligible to participate are persons who are at least 18 years old and a legal resident in Switzerland.
- The winners will be determined by the correct comments after the closing date and drawn at random.
- The winners will be informed via the Facebook Messenger after the closing date. Each winner must reply within 48 hours. If a winner does not respond within this period, the prize will be raffled again among all participants.
- No Facebook names of the participants are recorded or saved. Address data will only be collected from the winners. No data will be passed on to third parties.
- ananné AG Swiss Mountain Organics reserves the right to adapt, change, or cancel the competition if necessary.
- Legal action and a cash payment of the prize are excluded.
- No correspondence shall be entered regarding the prize draw.
Employees of ananné AG Swiss Mountain Organics and the companies involved in the competition are excluded from participation.